The coronavirus is keeping the world in suspense. While many companies are looking for new ways to keep their business running, the home office in particular is a frequently chosen method of motivating employees to keep working. However, working in virtual teams also requires learning and the home office offers many temptations that make an efficient working day difficult.
In this webinar, which I offer together with the Future Academy X for various corporations, the participants will learn important tips on how to prepare for the home office personally, entrepreneurially and technically, which tools prove to be particularly useful and how to keep motivation high despite everything.
The following topics are included:
- Dos and donts at the home office
- Tips and tricks for self-organisation
- Maintain routines and motivate yourself to use them
- Integrate calls and virtual meetings into the day for emotional stability
- Tools for time recording, collaboration and self-organisation
- More tips and tricks for home office productivity